Our main goal managing a condominium community is to help the Board of Directors save money, increase reserves and maintain a high-level of quality service and satisfaction for all members of the Association.
Our main goals in managing a condominium HOA are:
Save money and increase reserves
- On a daily basis, we monitor and manage account balances and payments to maximize interest income.
- Weekly or monthly reports: payments, deposits, account balances, invoice aging.
- Full ledger financial reports, customized to your community’s specific needs.
- Money market accounts, treasury bills or certificates of deposit for reserve balances.
- Homeowner billing statements are mailed AND emailed every month to every homeowner.
- We continually develop systems to accommodate the changing needs of the community.
Maintain a high level of service and satisfaction for all the members of the Community
- 24/7 coverage assistance with the development of physical maintenance standards and budgets.
- Ensuring reliable, top-quality subcontractors through screening based on service history, ability to furnish necessary materials and equipment, and through demonstrated experience.
- Complete contract negotiations to specify performance monitoring, recourse provisions, payments schedules and when, where and how services are performed.
- Monthly inspection of the building.
- Prepare violation notices, organize hearings, reduce delinquencies.
- Attend as many Board Meetings per year as requested.
Help the Community live in a harmonious and peaceful enjoyment of their home and prepare its future
- LB Condo Management will help the Board of Directors prepare the budget and set goals for what is desired and anticipated future needs.
- We provide support and expertise every step of the way.
- Independent review of major reserve categories and fund allocation, followed by proposals for corrective measures for deficiencies or excesses.
- Selecting and scheduling different programs of upgrading and enhancements for your building.
- Long-term planning to accommodate goals, ranging from maintaining status quo to more elaborate improvement plans.
- Providing for maximum yields on community investment funds.
- Bids and negotiations: obtain all bids, hire licensed service contractors, and negotiate all contracts and monthly inspections.